Inside Sales Representative
Our manufacturing client is seeking an Inside Sales Rep in the East Houston area. This person will be responsible for managing portfolios of plastic additive customers that are in the United States, Mexico and South America. A minimum of three years’ experience in technical, industrial, and manufacturing sales/environment is required, along with a degree preferred. Bi-lingual is highly preferred with excellent verbal, written communication, and phone and closing skills.
- Research, identify, and qualify accounts needs analysis and opportunities in assigned industries.
- Contact expand business in current house accounts and secure new business by phone and email.
- Respond to incoming phone/email inquiries.
- Qualify leads and identify key decision makers among customers and prospects.
- Provide product information, sales/technical support and follow-up between customers, prospects, distributors, outside sales, and others with the direction of Sales.
- Exhibit decision making, problem resolution and creative thinking skills.
- Project a professional consultative image, develop trust and relationships, and generate interest with customers and prospects through internet, phone and personal interaction.
- Maintain accurate daily information, correspondence and interactions with customers and prospects.
- Provide regular status reports to management on overall sales and marketing activities.
- Multitask with strong experience in phone sales and ability to listen.
- Experience with selling in a PVC/Polyolefin and/or stainless products environment.
- Proficient computer, internet, planning, communication, documentation, listening, organization, prioritizing, and presentation skills with close attention to detail.
- Results oriented, strong work ethic, integrity, and excellent attendance expected.
- Experience in the use of Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
- Must pass pre-employment drug test and physical prior to employment consideration.
- Comply with company’s policies and procedures and sales and price guidelines.
- Exhibit complete confidentiality of proprietary company business.
(This position has been closed. Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org)