Our Houston-based healthcare client is seeking an energetic Inside Sales Associate to manage and process all new patients/clients. You will be responsible for scheduling, verifying insurance, maintaining patient files, and ensuring services were completed. Responsibilities include:
- Generate 100 outbound calls per day to schedule testing and deliveries
- Process all paperwork for sales, rental & service orders
- Maintain consistent and ongoing contact with patients regarding education, confirming appointments, and collections
- Coordinate with referral sources to ensure accurate services are provided
- Manage sales orders to ensure timely delivery of services
- Coordinate and communicate with stakeholders to acquire necessary documentation
At least 1-to-2 years of outbound phone experience is required, along with strong interpersonal verbal skills and comfort working in a busy, fast-paced environment. A high level of accuracy and attention to detail are also vital. This is a great opportunity with a growing healthcare company offering a great benefits package, along with a competitive base and commission structure. If you’re a “Go Getter” interested in taking your career to the next level with an expanding company, this is your opportunity to apply now!