Our client in the Pasadena area is seeking an Inside Sales Associate to manage a portfolio of plastic additive customers within the PVC and Polyolefin specialty markets both in the United States/Mexico and S. America. Acquire new customers to drive profitable growth. Develop overall understanding of the business, customers and related applications.
- Research, identify, and qualify accounts needs analysis and opportunities in assigned industries.
- Contact, expand business in current house accounts and secure new business by phone and email.
- Respond to incoming phone/email inquiries.
- Qualify leads and identify key decision makers among customers and prospects.
- Provide product information, sales/technical support and follow-up between customers, prospects, distributors, outside sales, and others with the direction of Sales.
- Exhibit decision making, problem resolution and creative thinking skills.
- Project a professional consultative image, develop trust and relationships, and generate interest with customers and prospects through internet, phone and personal interaction.
- Maintain accurate daily information, correspondence and interactions with customers and prospects.
- Provide regular status reports to management on overall sales and marketing activities.
- 3+ years in a technical, industrial sales related manufacturing or marketing environment. Related industry knowledge and experience a plus. Marketing, business, or communication degree.
- Multitask with strong experience in phone sales and ability to listen.
- Excellent verbal, written communication, grammar/diction, and phone and closing skills.
- Proficient computer, internet, planning, communication, documentation, listening, organization, prioritizing, and presentation skills with close attention to detail.
- Results oriented, strong work ethic, integrity, and excellent attendance expected.
- Experience in the use of Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
- Must pass pre-employment drug test and physical prior to employment consideration.
- Comply with company’s policies and procedures and sales and price guidelines.
- Exhibit complete confidentiality of proprietary company business.
(This position has been closed. Please submit your resume to email@example.com)