Our Financial Services client in Greenway Plaza is seeking a Financial Planner to assist their clients by developing strategies, analyzing data, and overview all financials to ensure a strong, strategic plan is made moving forward. You will work closely with clients and other team members to provide an exceptional level of customer service. Primary responsibilities include:
- Collect, analyze, and summarize client legal documents, tax returns, insurance policies, and bank / investment account statements; Organize and synthesize the data collected
- Summarize key components of life, disability, and long‐term care insurance
- Contribute to the full range of financial planning, including cash flow analysis, auditing entity ownership, existing estate plan review, life insurance evaluation, tax analysis, asset allocation and education planning.
- Research solutions for complex financial situations and consult with outside experts as necessary
- Review client holdings /structures and create / update / maintain client balance sheets and entity maps
- Build, monitor and maintain client portals, financial plans, action items and open tasks
Bachelor’s degree required with a focus in Finance or Business, along with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in the financial services industry. CFP or PFP certifications are highly preferred. Must have working knowledge of investment concepts and products, along with strong proficiency using Microsoft Office and financial planner software.
Our client offers a competitive compensation package and an incredible company culture. If you’re an eager Investment Analyst looking for the next best move in your career, this is it!