Our Southwest Houston client is seeking a Financial Admin with the desire to support and grow with a fast paced & disciplined team, that takes pride in ensuring “the books” are up to date and ensures the office runs smooth. The position will be exposed to basically all financial & accounting facets of the company. They need a detail oriented, self-motivated individual who can handle feedback.
Below are some of the primary responsibilities:
- Process Accounts Payable & Receivable
- Process Payroll
- Perform bookkeeping duties in QuickBooks
- Prepare weekly cash flow forecasts
- Prepare onboarding packages for new team members
- Solves IT issues in the office (through 3rd party IT support)
- Coordinate lunches for team members
- Manage the (automated) phone system
- Order office & warehouse supplies
- Be responsible for a smooth-running office
- Take on any other administrative duties to support the team
Bachelor’s degree with a major in finance or accounting is required for this role, along with 2 years (minimum) of experience in a for-profit financial/accounting related role.