Executive Personal Assistant
Our client, an international commercial real estate company, needs a sharp, polished, and proactive Executive Assistant to support the company’s Chairman and the CFO. This is an Executive/Personal Assistant role that requires a candidate with a flexible attitude, great personality, willingness to help, and strong problem-solving skills. Duties will include:
- Manage complex and constantly changing business and personal calendars
- Coordinate and manage invitations for the business, family, and family foundation
- Extensive and complex door-to-door travel arrangement
- Work effectively with company, personal, and foundation stakeholders
- Heavy interaction and support for the family and the family’s foundation
- Manage multiple complex projects with minimal supervision
A degree is required, along with at least 3-5 years’ Executive Assistant experience, or equivalent experience as a Personal Assistant for high net worth individuals. Maturity to handle very sensitive information with discretion is essential. Someone who is tech savvy will be an especially helpful addition. Service, team, and family focused individuals would excel in this environment. If you thrive on supporting high net-worth families, this could be a great career opportunity.
*This position is closed. Please submit your resume below for other opportunities.