Our busy Houstonian entrepreneur and investor is seeking a long term and a highly intelligent Executive Assistant to perform a mix of business and personal tasks. These duties range from coordinating travel arrangements, schedule management, and overseeing accounts to applying for bank loans, dividing up profits, generating reports, and overseeing income tax filings. The ideal candidate must be analytical, persistent, detail-oriented, and determined to be able to perform the following duties:
- Booking transactions in QuickBooks
- Organizing property-related paperwork
- Overseeing the purchase and sale of cryptocurrencies
- Holding monthly calls related to a portfolio of real estate notes
- Coordinating and paying vendors
- Managing checking accounts and financials
- Managing the physical office environment: furniture, decorations, office supplies, etc
- Researching doctors, scheduling appointments and filling prescriptions
- Managing accounts with Xfinity, Hulu, Netflix, AT&T, CenterPoint, and many more
- Scheduling and overseeing repairs at his primary residence
- Overseeing donations to organizations and help to individuals
To qualify for this position, you must have a bachelor’s degree with an above- average GPA from a credited university, extensive experience with Excel, administrative/support experience, and solid references. This position is associated with one of Houston’s Best Places to Work due to its variety of benefits offered and growth opportunities. If you are a driven individual who is ready to start their career in the investment industry, our client wants you!
*This position is closed. Please submit your resume below for other opportunities.