Executive Assistant to VP of HR
This position is no longer accepting applications. Please contact us for other opportunities.
Our client, a company based in south Houston, is seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to support to the Vice President of Human Resources. This role involves advanced and confidential operation and administrative support. Experience supporting a high-level HR executive is needed. Responsibilities include:
- Manage a dynamic and complex calendar, including schedule meetings, conference calls, and multiple events.
- Create agendas, compose correspondence, agreements, and HR documents including policies, procedures, memorandums, letters, and notices
- Act as a liaison and gatekeep for internal personnel, external personnel, phone calls, and mail; respond on behalf as needed
- Prepare and submit expense reports including preparing departmental invoices, monthly reconciliation, and budget verification
- Coordinate multiple, complex, concurrent events for the department and the company
- Analyze and synthesize complex report data, including spreadsheet creation and manipulation, for management reporting needs
- Maintain accuracy and organization of databases, records, and HR files
- Complete various analytical and special projects as needed
Degree is highly preferred with a minimum of 5 years’ experience support a Human Resources Executive. You must be able to take initiative, have strong drive, and confidence in your work to succeed in this role. Strong computer skills, exceptional judgment, project management experience, and a high level of organization are all needed. If you are ready to help take a dynamic HR Executive to the next level, apply now!