Executive Assistant To The Partner
This position is no longer accepting applications. Please contact us for other opportunities.
Our Downtown client is needing a strong and confident Executive Assistant to support a high demanding Partner at a consulting firm. They are wanting someone who is invested in growing with the Partner and enjoys working in a collaborative environment. To succeed in this role, you must be proactive by always staying ahead and anticipating the Partners needs while being able to manage projects simultaneously. The ability to execute tasks and take initiative is exactly what this Partner is looking for, the perfect right-hand-man. Punctuality is also a big plus.
A degree for this position is not required, but you must have at least six to ten year of experience. Strong grammar and vocabulary skills are a necessary, along with great written and verbal communication.
Below are some of the primary responsibilities-
- Maintaining excellent relationships with firm members, clients, prospects and candidates
- Focus on key client deliverables ranging from weekly status reports to candidate materials
- Transcribing, editing proofreading, and formatting client presentations
- Coordinating extensive interview and meeting schedules, itineraries, travel arrangements
- Managing financial aspects of search billing process, including expense reports, client invoicing and tracking receivables.
- Handle incoming calls and inquiries with accuracy, efficiency in a pleasant and confidential manner.
If you have a take-charge personality, are task-oriented, and have great attention to detail, this may be the ideal role for you. Apply now for the next best opportunity in your career!