Executive Assistant to President
This position is no longer accepting applications. Please contact us for other opportunities.
Our West Houston client is seeking a strong, polished Executive Assistant to provide support solely to the President. This role will involve traditional duties such as acting as a liaison with other departments and colleagues, arranging travel, scheduling, and managing projects. The ideal candidate for this position is one who has thick skin, exercises initiative, has great attention to detail, and task oriented.
Below are more detailed responsibilities:
- Types general correspondence and design memos, charts, tables, etc. Proofread copy for spelling, grammar and layout; making appropriate changes necessary. Responsible for accuracy and clarity of final copy.
- Creates presentations using PowerPoint for presenting to internal & external audiences.
- Arranges corporate travel and meetings by developing itineraries and agendas; booking transportation, lodging and meeting accommodations.
- Process and submit monthly expense reports.
- Welcomes visitors, reviews correspondence, and arranges company dinners and other corporate functions; answering questions and meeting requests directed to the President.
- Completes projects and special assignments by establishing objectives; determining priorities; managing time; gaining cooperation of others; monitoring progress; problem-solving; making adjustments to plans.
- Acts as a project manager for special projects which may include but are not limited to: planning and coordinating multiple presentations, disseminating information, coordinating direct mailing, and creating brochures.
- Works independently and within a team on special non-reoccurring and ongoing projects.
- Identifies and coordinates necessary process improvements.
- Promotes a culture of personal responsibility/accountability and open communications.
To qualify for this role, you must have obtained your bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 5 years’ experience supporting C-level Executives. High proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel is also required. If you are looking for the next best step in your career, apply now!