Executive Assistant to Partners
A strong, intellectual Executive Assistant to support multiple Partners is needed for our growing Houston-based investment client. To excel in this role, you must be a self-starter requiring limited direction and oversight. You must also possess strong communication skills due to high level interaction and dealing with highly confidential information. Listed below are some of the responsibilities within this role-
- Work closely with financial planners
- Take direct responsibly for cross functional projects
- Coordinate events
- Maintain records
- Serve as first point of contact
- Prepare reports using internal databases, and external resources
- Set up and maintain Contacts database
- Knowledge of budgeting and accounting an asset
- Support executive level staff with time sensitive and confidential work
A bachelor’s degree is a must with at least 7 to 10 years’ experience. If you have a background in finance or simply have a niche for numbers, this is the role for you! So, if you’re ready to make the next best advancement in your career, apply now because our client wants you!
*This position is closed. Please submit your resume below for other opportunities.