Executive Assistant to CFO
Our Sugar Land energy client is seeking a poised and polished Executive Assistant to provide primary administrative support to the CFO and assistance as needed for the senior finance, accounting and information technology leadership team. The candidate will be proactive in learning the CFO organization culture and the overall business environment and be a promoter of the goals and initiatives of the organization.
Administrative support to the CFO and FA&IT leadership team including; scheduling meetings, managing telephonic and electronic communications, managing files and offsite storage, office configuration, department events and communication, gathering and dissemination of quarterly audit committee materials, special projects, coordination and scheduling of travel arrangements and meetings and other miscellaneous functions.
- Regularly communicate on behalf of the CFO with executives, outside customers, vendors, government agencies and banking partners
- Supporting various stakeholders requests, and preparing the CFO for daily responsibilities.
- Prepare organizational communication, letters, agendas, presentations, organizational charts, and document meeting minutes, maintain accurate records, filing, answering phones, and coordination of CFO staff and 1:1 meetings
- Prepare and coordinate meeting notices and facilitate the distribution of material to Committee members
- Assist with the gathering of information and preparation of presentations for Board meetings
- Prepare meeting notices, agendas, internal calendars, gather and coordinate the creation of all meeting materials and distribute to each audit committee member
- Coordinate meetings, conference calls, catering lunch meetings, etc
- Audit and process expense reports as well as T&E bills submitted by FA&IT consultants/vendors
- Maintain tickler system to ensure deadlines are met
- Maintain a filing system, adhering to document retention policies and maintenance in the contract repository of certain FA&IT contracts and support
- Coordinate various training sessions, including monthly lunch & learns, utilizing internal and/or external training resources
- Actively organize, participate and support organization’s extra-curricular and charitable initiatives
- Create and maintain miscellaneous reports utilizing spreadsheets, graphs, charts and tables
- Maintain/update engagement letter tracking (audit, tax, property tax, etc) and execution of copies of key consulting engagements.
- Assist with implementation/creation of corporate policies & standards and procedures as needed
- Assist with general administrative tasks including but not limited to mailings and copies
- Provide front desk relief and support to administrative resource pool as requested Assist in communication and maintenance of Delegation of Authority
- Other special projects as assigned, including but not limited to research, information gathering and document creation and preparation
A four-year degree is preferred with a minimum of 5 years’ experience of executive level support in a corporate environment. The candidate must be detail oriented, have the ability to prioritize with process management while multi-tasking in order to meet deadlines, and maintain confidentiality while handling sensitive data. Other mandatory qualifications for this role involve-
- Advanced Microsoft Office Suite skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Microsoft O365), Sharepoint, NASDAQ BoardVantage, Concur & Works expense reporting, Workiva, Oracle Procurement, and ADP
- Demonstrated knowledge of principles and processes for providing excellent customer service, maintaining flexibility and composure
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with internal and external customers including senior and executive leadership
*This position is closed. Please submit your resume below for other opportunities.