Executive Assistant to CFO
This position is no longer accepting applications. Please contact us for other opportunities.
Our Downtown Houston client is seeking a strong, intelligent Executive Assistant to support the CFO and the finance leadership team. This role works closely with other executives and admin personnel to ensure proactiveness and efficiency throughout the office. Duties include:
- Schedule, coordinate, and prepare all meetings
- Coordinate all travel arrangements
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Create PowerPoint presentation
- Assist organizations in incorporation processes and in resolving issues
- Create and update spreadsheet on all incorporated entities
- File applications for property tax exemptions on all new property
- Resolve property and exempt tax issues
- Process insurance claim checks and maintain claim records
Degree is preferred, but not required. Must have at least four years of experience supporting an Accounting executive. Strong knowledge of financial terms and proficiency using Excel and PowerPoint is required. Someone who is great with numbers and has a background in Accounting or Finance is ideal for this role.