Executive Assistant to CFO
Our oil and gas client in Downtown Houston is seeking a dynamic, experienced Executive Assistant to the Chief Financial Officer and the finance department. This role includes an exciting mix of traditional administrative duties, along with more dynamic tasks and multiple special projects. Other responsibilities include:
- Managing complex and changing calendars, scheduling, and door-to-door travel arrangements.
- Act as Gatekeeper for all communication and internal/external meetings.
- Provide robust and proactive administrative support to maximize Executive’s time and attention.
- Manage all departmental files, events, meetings, trainings, and communication.
- Communicate on behalf of the CFO with internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage multiple complex projects and events, including management of extracurricular and charitable initiatives.
- Coordinate materials and reports for high-level Finance-related meetings, including Board and Committee meetings.
- Work hand-in-hand with CFO to prepare for daily meetings, projects, and presentations.
A degree is highly preferred, along with 5-7 years’ experience, with at least 3 years supporting a CFO. Advanced MSO proficiency, exceptional communication skills, organizational agility, and positive attitude are essential to success in this role. Very strong Financial acumen is required, as our client is looking for someone who can jump in to add immediate value to the team. If you are a high-level Executive Assistant with experience supporting a CFO, this could be an exceptional next step for your career.