Executive Assistant to CEO
Our Galleria-area client is seeking a Personal Assistant/Executive Assistant for the CEO to work out of their office. The ideal candidate will be professional, polished, poised, and comfortable working with minimal direction. Discernment and pro activity are key in this role, along with an emphasis on improving processes and managing complex, shifting priorities. Strong computer literacy and tech savvy are extremely important as well.
Duties for the role will include:
- Plan, coordinate and ensure the CEO’s complex schedule is followed and respected.
- Provides “gatekeeper” and “gateway” role, creating win-win situations for direct access to the CEO’s time and office.
- Coordinate and plan all aspects of the meetings for the Board of Directors.
- Works closely and effectively with the CEO to keep him well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
- Acts as a “barometer,” having a sense for the issues taking place in the environment and keeping the President updated.
- Provides leadership to build relationships crucial to the success of the organization, and manages a variety of special projects, some of which may have organizational impact.
- Successfully completes critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach, including drafting acknowledgement letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the CEO’s ability to effectively lead the company.
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
A minimum of 5-to-7 years’ experience as an Executive Assistant is required. If this role sounds like an ideal fit for you, apply below!