Executive Assistant to CEO
Our client, the successful CEO of several franchises, is seeking a polished and forward-thinking Executive Assistant to support their team! The candidate can look forward to a multi-faceted role in a fast-paced environment with great team collaboration. To excel in this role, you must be highly organized, extremely detail oriented, and have a no task too small attitude.
This role will involve a substantial amount of calendaring and reporting, so advanced PowerPoint and Excel skills are a must. Other tasks involve the following:
- Code invoices
- Process permit and insurance renewals
- Organize mail to send, deliver, and ship
- Create expense reports
- Coordinate company travel with detail itineraries
- Arrange conference calls and meetings
- Complete a variety of paperwork, documents, applications, ect.
- Printing and binding materials
- Purchase client gifts
- Create letters and memo’s
- Order office supplies and marketing materials
A degree is not required for this role, but a minimum of 4 years’ experience as an Executive Assistant is required. So if you’re an eager individual who is looking for the next best step in their career, apply now!