Executive Assistant to CEO
This position is no longer accepting applications. Please contact us for other opportunities.
Our client, a growing Industrial firm near Downtown Houston is seeking a dynamic Executive Assistant to the CEO. This individual will be his true right-hand in order to support this busy, dynamic executive with day-to-day tasks and projects. You must have a take charge attitude to stay proactive and be able to ensure organization of his time and energy. Duties include:
- Managing and coordinating a busy, evolving calendar;
- Coordinate door-to-door travel with robust itineraries;
- Manage email, phone, and other correspondence on behalf of the CEO;
- Prepare the CEO for meetings and conference calls, including researching, providing information, and attending as needed;
- Create meeting agendas, take meeting minutes, and track follow up items for the CEO and team;
- Manage special projects regularly;
- Provide personal assistance when needed as well.
A degree is strongly preferred along with a minimum of 5 years’ experience directly supporting a CEO. If you are a self-driven individual with high standards for quality of work, and you enjoy making a difference in others’ lives, this may be the role for you!