Executive Assistant to CEO
A privately held company in the Galleria is seeking a sharp, polished, and proactive Executive Assistant to support the company’s CEO. This role would be a great fit for someone who has an analytical mindset and loves to work with data. They are looking for someone who is confident in their position, a self-starter, has a great personality, and is very organized with great attention to detail. Maturity to handle very sensitive information with discretion is essential. If you are a high-level thinker who is looking to expand your skill set with a credible company, this role is for you!
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing complex business calendars
- Arranging corporate and personal travel
- Scheduling meetings and managing all board material
- Typing correspondences, speeches, and meeting notes
- Act as a liaison for company guests
- Coordinate events and catering
- Maintain insurance and track investments
- Conduct research as needed
- Work effectively with company, personal, and foundation stakeholders
This company is also extremely involved in the community, so if you love to volunteer and give back, this is the place for you! In addition, they offer a strong comp and benefits package with 401(k). A degree is not required for this role, but you must have a minimum of 3-5 experience as an Executive Assistant.