Our client, a law firm located in Memorial, is seeking a dynamic Executive Assistant to provide administrative and office support to the Director and CFO to ensure all operations are run efficiently by anticipating needs proactively. You will manage, plan, and orchestrate work to ensure the priorities are met, organizational goals are achieved, and best practices are upheld. Primary responsibilities will include:
- Manage communication between management and employees, liaising with different team members and departments on various projects and tasks
- Manage sensitive matters with a high level of confidentiality and discretion especially decisions directly impacting the operations of the company
- Arrange meetings, including logistics, creating, and maintaining agendas and following up on action items and key deliverables
- Coordinate scheduling and calendar management, as well as management of content and flow of information to Director and CFO
- Organize team communications and plan events, both internally and offsite
- Maintain professionalism and strict confidentiality with all materials, and exercise discretion when interfacing with the business
The ideal candidate for this role must be a proactive problem solver and one who can exercise good judgment in a diversity of situations. 4 years of administrative experience supporting C-level Executive is required, along with a high level of proficiency in Microsoft Office, Excel, and other office programs. Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, strong organizational skills, and meticulous attention to detail is essential to this role.