Our non-profit client in Downtown Houston is seeking a polished Executive Assistant to support the President and CEO, while overseeing all administrative activities in the office. This role will serve as a primary point of contact and gatekeeper in regard to the President’s office.
- Manage an extremely active and dynamic schedule.
- Work closely and effectively with the President to stay well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
- Anticipate the President’s needs and ensure preparation in advance of deadlines and commitments.
- Complete critical aspects of deliverables including drafting and proofing confidential correspondence and written materials as well as compiling documents in preparation for meetings.
- Apply independent judgment concerning matters requiring the President’s attention to ensure timely action.
- Prioritize conflicting needs; handle matters expeditiously, proactively and follow-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- Serve as the President’s liaison with the Foundation’s Board of Directors; coordinate various Boards meetings, events and correspondence.
- Serve as the President’s liaison with the Foundation’s senior management team; coordinate various management meetings.
- Arrange complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, agendas and expense reports.
- Complete projects and special assignments for the President by determining priorities, managing time, problem solving and monitoring progress.
- Assist President with various personal matters.
A Bachelor’s degree is required with a minimum of 5 years’ experience supporting C-suite executives. Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat, and other office software is needed. Familiarity with non-profit, philanthropic, or foundations is not required, but preferred.
Not to mention, our client offers an exceptional compensation and benefits package! So, if you are looking for your next best step in your career as an Executive Assistant and meet the above requirements, apply now!