Our client, a high-net worth individual who owns/operates multiple companies, is seeking a sharp, polished, and proactive Executive Assistant. This is a “Right Hand” role requiring a candidate who can take ownership of projects, has exceptional initiative, and understands how to use the authority of this position. Duties will include:
- Manage complex calendars and very heavy scheduling
- Comfort with a high level of interaction with politicians, YPO Members, and other C-level executives
- Extensive and complex full scope travel arrangements, including coordinating private aircraft, itineraries, passports, and event/meeting management; truly needing someone who will go above and beyond to prepare the Executive (research weather, troubleshoot delays, etc.)
- Heavy interaction and support for the family, especially regarding events and meetings
- Manage multiple complex projects with minimal supervision
A degree is preferred, with at least 5-7 years’ Executive Assistant experience, or equivalent experience as a Personal Assistant for a high net worth individual. Maturity to handle very sensitive information with discretion is essential. Being proactive, friendly, and engaging is vital, as is approaching the role with humility, respect for the family, and a servant’s heart. If you thrive on producing stellar results for a busy Executive, this could be a great next step in your career.
*This position is closed. Please submit your resume below for other opportunities.