Our client, a global energy company headquartered in southwest Houston, is seeking a polished, experienced Executive Assistant to the SVP. This a dynamic role with traditional responsibilities as well as extensive C-suite interaction, communicating on behalf/representing the executive, and extensive project management. Duties will include:
- Managing a complex and busy calendar, including detailed and complex travel arrangements and expense reporting
- Acting as internal and external gatekeeper to manage Executive’s time, energy, and resources
- Anticipate Executive’s needs and act proactively to provide information, resources, and preparation to meet deadlines and deliverables
- Assisting with all matters regarding direct reports in the documentation of projects, programs, and processes
- Determining the status of assigned projects, expedite operations that delay schedules and alter schedules to meet unforeseen conditions
- Monitor, analyze & report performance to schedule of production & production support activities.
A degree and 5-7+ years’ experience as an Executive Assistant is required. Candidates with experience in a global company and within a matrixed reporting environment are strongly preferred. Great benefits, corporate culture, and salary appropriate for the caliber of candidate. If you are a stellar Executive Assistant seeking a dynamic, challenging role, this could be a great fit for you!