Our client, an international energy company with headquarters in downtown Houston, is seeking an upbeat Executive Assistant to support the SVP of Operations. In this role, our client is looking for an individual who is interested in creating processes, comfortable working closely with their Executive, and is interested in learning and growing within their role. You will also be responsible for managing the daily operations of the Operations team and supporting them by performing a variety of administrative duties. Other responsibilities include:
- Maintain office services by organizing office operations and procedures.
- Draft correspondence, prepare reports, and create presentations.
- Schedule and coordinate all aspects of on-and-off-site meetings and conference calls.
- Provide support at onsite/offsite meetings and while travelling.
- Act as a liaison and communicate with internal and external parties.
- Arrange all travel, including itineraries, agendas, and supplemental materials.
- Prepare and manage all expense reports.
- Responsible for document and file management.
- Ensure professional affiliations/organizations filings, certificates, and applications are updated.
Degree is preferred, but not required, with at least five years of administrative support experience at an executive level. Experience supporting an operations group or oil/gas industry experience preferred. This role will require you to perform detailed work with accuracy, organize a diverse and heavy workload, and prioritize deadlines. Must have strong proficiency with Microsoft Office programs, especially SharePoint, great interpersonal skills, and loves working with others. If you are a strong administrative professional looking for the next best step in your career, this may be the role for you!