Executive Assistant to CHRO
Our client, an international energy company with headquarters in downtown Houston, is seeking an ambitious Executive Assistant to support the Chief Human Resources Officer.
The ideal candidate must carry themselves with great poise and professionalism, as the role includes extensive interaction with executives and the board of directors. This is a dynamic role with traditional responsibilities including involvement in board meeting preparation, managing expense reports, coordinating travel arrangements, maintaining calendars, and much more. This individual must be extremely flexible with a go-getter/over-achiever attitude to match the Executive. The dedication put into this role will lead to growth and future promotions within the company. Additional qualifications include:
- Approximately 3-5 years’ experience in an administrative role, ideally supporting an executive in a global company
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, or Human Resources
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Highly tech-savvy with exceptional digital fluency
- Agile thinker, quick learner, and ambitious
Great benefits, corporate culture and salary appropriate for an ambitious rising star. If you’re looking for the next step in your career, send your resume now.
(This position has been closed. Please submit your resume to email@example.com)