Our south Houston client is seeking a sharp, polished Personal Executive Assistant to provide high-level support to their CEO. This is a traditional Executive Support role that involves heavy calendaring, travel arrangements, and expense reporting, as well as extensive personal duties for this busy executive. All duties must be performed with the highest level of confidentiality, initiative, and discernment. You will serve as a gatekeeper and the primary point of contact for all internal and external parties and assist with all personal and professional matters for the CEO. Other responsibilities include:
- Coordinate personal private parties and manage all household activities
- Draft correspondence on behalf of CEO, prepare reports, and create presentations
- Develop all meeting materials, including PowerPoint presentations, agendas, reports, supplementary materials, and follow ups
- Work hand-in-hand with CEO to prepare for meetings, commitments, events, and projects
- Manage an extremely active and dynamic schedule, including calendaring, itineraries, agendas, support materials, and follow up tasks for personal and business matters
- Arrange extensive and complex domestic and international door-to-door travel, reservations, itineraries, and supplemental materials for personal and business travel
Degree is highly preferred with a minimum of 10 years experience providing personal and business support to a C-suite executive. To succeed in this role, you must possess a high degree of professionalism, maturity, and confidentiality. This is a demanding role, so flexibility and time management are key. If you are a high-level thinker who is looking to add value to a dynamic executive and growing company, this role is for you!