This position is no longer accepting applications. Please contact us for other opportunities.
A real estate developer in The Woodlands is seeking a dynamic Executive Assistant to be true right hand support the CEO. This position requires a highly skilled individual with strong interpersonal skills, business acumen, and be forward-thinking. Responsibilities include:
- Manage busy calendar, coordinate meetings, and prepare minutes
- Coordinate all travel with a corresponding prepare itinerary
- Review emails, prioritize needs and determine the appropriate course of action
- Research and analyze relevant industry topics and trends; prepare summary reports
- Review and proof-read contracts and aid in the due diligence process
- Coordinate with the marketing department to plan corporate events and special projects
- Manage speaking engagements and other industry events by completing registrations and preparing and submitting presentation material by appropriate deadlines
- Review and approve monthly expense reports
- Prepare correspondence and maintain all corporate files
Bachelor’s degree in business is required with a minimum of 7 years’ experience supporting C-Suite executives and high net worth individuals. The ideal candidate will be a sharp, polished professional with a proven track record substantiated by strong, positive references. Must be highly proficient with all MSO programs and Adobe.
In addition, you must possess a pleasant demeanor with a can-do attitude and enjoy working in a fun, entrepreneurial environment.