This position is no longer accepting applications. Please contact us for other opportunities.
Our client, a growing Houston-based AEC company, is seeking a sharp, polished Executive Assistant to support a senior executive vice president. This is a traditional Executive Support role that involves heavy calendaring, travel arrangements, and expense reporting, as well as extensive personal duties for this busy executive. All duties must be performed with the highest level of confidentiality, initiative, and sound-decision making. These responsibilities include:
- Act as a gatekeeper and liaison to internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage an extremely active and dynamic schedule, including calendaring, itineraries, agendas, support materials, and follow up tasks.
- As needed, arrange all travel in a door-to-door manner, including booking transportation, lodging, meeting accommodations, and providing other support.
- Anticipate needs in order to work effectively to stay well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately internally and externally.
- Develop all materials for a variety of meetings, including PowerPoint presentations, agendas, reports, supplementary materials, and follow ups.
- Complete extensive communication and correspondence on behalf of the executive and the office, using discretion and superior judgment.
- Completes projects and special assignments, including managing time, resources, communication, and team members.
- Provide a personal support on a consistent and ongoing basis.
Degree is highly preferred with a minimum of 10 years experience supporting a senior level executive. To succeed in this role, you must possess a high degree of professionalism, maturity, and confidentiality. This is a demanding role, so flexibility and time management are key. If you are a high-level thinker who is looking to add value to a dynamic executive and growing company, this role is for you!