This position is permanently closed.
Our Southeast Houston Client is seeking a strong Executive Assistant to support their demanding CEO. In this role, you will act as a direct right hand man to ensure efficiency, staying organization and prepared, all while working proactively. To excel in this role, you must have thick skin, a great eye for detail, extremely flexible, and be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment. Responsibilities include-
- Anticipate the CEO’s needs and ensure preparation in advance
- Work closely and effectively with the CEO to stay well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities
- Manage complex and dynamic schedules
- Coordinate and manage all projects, events, trainings, meetings, and conferences
- Act as Gatekeeper for all communication internally and externally
- Manage timesheets, expenses, and reimbursements
You must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience as an Executive Assistant supporting C-Suite executives. Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat, and other office software is needed. Familiarity with non-profit, philanthropic, or foundations is not required, but preferred.
If you are a driven, eager individual who is ready to take their next best step in their career, apply now!