This position is no longer accepting applications. Please contact us for other opportunities.
Our client in the Energy Corridor is seeking a highly polished, experienced Executive Assistant to support the President and direct reports. This role involves high-level administrative duties that requires discretion, strong interpersonal skills, and initiative. This detailed professional must also possess the ability to anticipate the needs of the executives and respond accordingly while working in an environment with multiple and competing priorities and deadlines. Responsibilities include:
- Learn the Executive’s objectives, projects, and plans with an eye towards anticipating opportunities to provide exemplary, proactive support
- Manage an extensive and ever-changing calendar, including project planning and complex appointment setting with internal and external stakeholders
- Manage all administrative/office duties, including answering and directing calls, coordinating visitors, managing expense reports, drafting and handling correspondence, and invoice processing
- Ensure the Executive has research, materials, and action steps prior to meetings, as well as tracking follow ups and action items
- Manage extensive and complex door-to-door travel for Executive trips globally, anticipating needs based on the purpose of the travel
- Manage special projects as needed, including researching, providing analysis of data, and summarizing information for Executive use.
- Manage documents and filing processes for Executives in line with document retention policies.
- Oversee, coordinate, and work collaboratively with other Executive/Administrative Assistants to ensure Executives and Team have adequate support for all projects
- Coordinate, plan and execute special events, office moves, and regular and ad-hoc meetings
- Support Health/Safety and Marketing Department Executives as needed.
Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred with at least 7-10 years of Executive Assistant experience supporting C-Level executives. Expert-level proficiency in Microsoft office, along with general tech-savviness, ability to multitask on deadline, and uncompromising time management skills are required.