Our West Houston Oil & Gas client is seeking a highly polished, experienced Executive Assistant to support the President. This role involves high level administrative duties that will require the utmost discretion, strong interpersonal skills, and exercises initiative. This detailed professional must also possess the ability to anticipate the needs of the executives and respond accordingly while working in an environment with competing priorities and deadlines.
Responsibilities are as follows-
- Coordinating all office and administrative support duties including answering and directing calls to others as appropriate, making arrangements for visitors, expense reports, timekeeping, invoice processing and coding, record management and other corporate administrative needs.
- Managing the executives’ calendar; including planning work projects and scheduling of appointments with senior management inside and outside
- Understanding the executive’s plans and objectives, reading and interpreting activities and proactively anticipating opportunities that assist in meeting the plans/objectives.
- Ensuring the executive stays on schedule and has the appropriate materials to be reviewed in advance of meetings and is ready for action at time of the meeting.
- Preparing, coordinating and managing travel plans for the executive, both domestically and internationally. Understand the purpose of the executive’s trips
- Support the Marketing Leadership team
- Preparing special reports as requested; gathering, analyzing and summarizing data.
- Maintaining various Outlook distribution lists.
- Defining methodology, monitoring and assuring compliance with document retention policy and procedures. Establish and manage filing process for the executive.
- Serving as the lead Administrative Assistant working collaboratively and coordinating with other Administrative Assistants for back up process, planning, implementing Marketing events and meetings during the year and office moves if needed.
- Supporting HSE, with Impact reporting and other ongoing HSE administrative duties as defined by the Director, Health Safety & Environmental.
Bachelor’s degree is strongly required with at least 7 years of Executive Assistant experience supporting C-Level suite executives. Strong proficiency in Microsoft office is essential, along with being tech savvy, ability to multi-task, and manage your time well. If you are looking the next best opportunity in your career, apply now!