This position is no longer accepting applications. Please contact us for other opportunities.
Our client, a fast-growing Renewable Energy firm in Downtown Houston, is seeking an energetic Executive Assistant to join their team. This role will support the firm’s Managing Partners, General Council, and Executive Vice Presidents, as well as manage the daily office operations. They need someone comfortable wearing “All Hats” as the company grows. This requires an individual with poise, discernment, and maturity who can manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, matrixed-reporting environment. Responsibilities will include:
- Arrange complex door-to-door travel, reservations, itineraries, and agendas.
- Coordinate on-site and off-site meetings and conference calls.
- Provide full support for Board Meetings, including scheduling, coordinating travel, and preparing and distributing documents.
- Provide administrative and project support to Executive staff as needed.
- Manage supplies and maintain vendor relationships, including acting as liaison for IT/Technical issues.
- Oversee daily operations of the office and reception area, including answering phones, greeting visitors, and ensure everything is kept tidy and well stocked.
- Organize mail and packages to send, deliver, and ship.
- Manage and execute on special projects, research, and initiatives as required.
A Degree is preferred, with at least 5 years of Executive support experience, ideally in the energy space. This hands-on role requires proactivity, extreme tech-savviness, and flexibility to meet shifting priorities. Due to heavy Executive and Board interaction, a strong executive presence, professional demeanor, and exceptional communication and interpersonal skills are required. If you are an outstanding Executive Assistant with experience supporting VPs and above, this could be a phenomenal opportunity for you.