Our international client located in East Houston is seeking an energetic Executive Assistant to support the President. This role will involve traditional duties such as acting as a liaison with other departments and colleagues, arranging travel, scheduling, and managing projects. The ideal candidate for this position is one who has thick skin, exercises initiative, has great attention to detail, and task oriented.
Other responsibilities are listed below-
- Coordinates administrative support for HQ Management Team
- Actively participates in MIS preparation, coordinating with all reporting areas to achieve on-time submission in a very tight time frame
- Promotes communication among all areas. Maintains calendar of activities
- Participates in Management Meetings, including attendance, taking and issuing of minutes, and facilitating action issues.
- Supports, cooperates with, and participates in company-wide LEAN and EHS Management System which includes following all safety, health and environmental policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned
Requirements for this position include strong tenure and at least 5 years of experience supporting C-Suite level executives. A bachelor’s degree is not required, but preferred, along with high proficiency in Microsoft programs.
If you are a great communicator who enjoys high level support, this may be the next best step in your career!
*This position is closed. Please submit your resume below for other opportunities.