This position is no longer accepting applications. Please contact us for other opportunities.
A privately held company in the Galleria is seeking a sharp, polished, and proactive Executive Assistant to support multiple executives. They are looking for someone who is confident in their position, a self-starter, has a great personality, and is very organized with great attention to detail. Maturity to handle very sensitive information with discretion is essential. If you are a high-level thinker who is looking to show off your extensive skill set with a credible company, this role is for you!
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing complex business calendars
- Arranging corporate and personal travel
- Scheduling meetings between Houston and Dallas
- Typing correspondences, speeches, and meeting notes
- Process expense reports
- Act as a liaison for company guests
- Coordinate events, catering, vendors, and drivers
- Various personal errands
This company is also extremely involved in the community, so if you love to volunteer and give back, this is the place for you! In addition, they offer a strong comp and benefits package with 401(k). A degree is not required for this role, but you must have a minimum of 10 experience as an Executive Assistant.