Our Greenway Plaza client is seeking a professional, experienced Executive Assistant to support multiple Attorneys and Legal Assistants. This role will involve word processing, database management, spreadsheets, presentation software, electronic calendaring, and emailing. You will thrive best in this position if you are self-directed and deadline-driven, have a great eye for detail and accuracy, all while understanding sense of urgency. Due to the nature of work, being able to maintain a high level of discretion and confidentiality is a must. You’ll also need to be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment where you can multi-task at its finest.
These skill sets will assist you in the following tasks:
- Maintain complex calendars
- Manage phone lines for assigned Attorneys
- Time entry for Attorneys into the time-keeping system
- Act as the point of contact between Attorneys/Legal Assistants and clients
- Set up meetings and conference calls
- Create expense reports and review and confirm reimbursements
- Create PowerPoint presentations per requests
- Maintain attorney reading and working files
- Coordinate travel arrangements and restaurant reservations
- Arrange for courier pick-ups and deliveries
- Document revisions
- Process mail-outs and overnight deliveries
To qualify for this position, you must have a minimum of five years’ experience as an Executive Assistant, along with proficiency in all Microsoft Office programs. A degree is not required, but always preferred. If you’re someone who thrives off of helping others, enjoys a collaborative team environment, and is super organized and flexible- this may be the role for you!