This position is no longer accepting applications. Please contact us for other opportunities.
Our Downtown Houston client is seeking an experienced, professional Executive Assistant to support multiple executives within the company. This client will be establishing a new office, so they are needing someone who can hit the ground running with tasks and assist where needed. For this role, you have to be a self-starter, definitely flexible, no task too small attitude, and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment. You’ll need to be able to anticipate needs and create solutions, be present and available, along with maintaining confidentiality and privacy.
C-Level experience is highly preferred with a minimum of three years Executive Assistant experience. Proficiency in all Microsoft Office programs is also required.
The above requirements for this position will assist in executing the following responsibilities, but are not limited to-
- Manage the company office and lobby area
- Creating spreadsheets and presentations
- Coordinate travel arrangements
- Assist with out of office events
- Manage calendars of executive and conference rooms
- Arrange catering needs, meetings, and conferences
- Assist with administrative/clerical duties, as needed
- Research projects and compile datasheets for analysis
- Basic accounting/bill pay, procurement, production duties, and binding documents
- Creates and revise systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices, recordkeeping systems, forms control, office layout; implementing changes after review and approval as needed
- Resolve administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports, analyzing data, and identifying solutions
- Ensure operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques
- Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies
If you’re an ambitious individual looking to join a growing company, this may be the role for you!