Executive Assistant to the President
Exciting opportunity for an energetic Executive Assistant to a busy President downtown! You’ll act as a right-hand man in a very demanding environment while performing a variety of duties to ensure efficiency. As the ideal candidate, you must be self-driven, quick on your feet, and have no problem taking control in any situation.
You must possess high attention to detail and have great verbal and written communication skills since you’ll act as a liaison. Time management is everything, so being able to multi-task, prioritize, and stay organized is a necessity. Being tech savvy is a must with prior experience using Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
The above qualifications will assist in performing the following duties:
- Filter all inbound emails and prioritize
- Manage the Partner’s calendar- scheduling, appointment details, cancellations
- Formulating processes and procedures
- Conducting in-depth research to create a proposal to dictate next steps
- Generating thorough data reports via Excel
- Creating presentations via PowerPoint with scripts and handouts
- Personal matters- Coordinating travel arrangements, scheduling appointments, purchasing items, and other designated tasks.
A minimum of 3-5 years’ experience as an Executive Assistant is needed. This role comes with a strong comp package and great benefits. If you thrive on exceeding expectations with a go-getter attitude, our client wants you! Apply now for the next best step in your career!