Executive Assistant to the VP
This position is no longer accepting applications. Please contact us for other opportunities.
Our client in NW Houston is looking for a ROCKSTAR Executive Assistant to support their VP of sales. This executive is young and poised for growth in the company, and needs an Executive Assistant to act as his Right Hand. Do you thrive in a fast-paced setting? Do you love being flexible and responsive? Do you live for being the “go to” for organization and efficiency? Are you often told that you’re a ‘breath of fresh air’ or ‘ray of sunshine?’ This could be a great fit for you! While the role involves a lot of variety, some of your tasks will include:
- Managing complex and shifting calendars
- Arrange, coordinate, and prepare all travel
- Organizing appointments, events, and functions
- Maintaining expense reports
- Responding to all calls and greeting visitors
- Effective project planning and management
- Coordinating and managing all corporate events
- Proofreading written work and corporate materials
- Address challenging situations and resolve complex issues calmly and effectively
- Provide personal assistance, including running errands, arranging personal travel, person meeting/event coordination, etc.
Minimum of 4-6 years’ administrative experience required, with strong experience in proactively anticipating and meeting the needs of a busy executive. If you are looking to become the “Right Hand” to a dynamic business leader, this could be an ideal opportunity for you.