Our legal client in Northwest Houston is seeking an Executive Assistant to support a Partner at the firm. This position provides primarily administrative support, as opposed to legal support. The candidate must have high energy to be able to work well in a demanding and fast-paced environment. A minimum of three years’ experience as an Executive Assistant is required with legal experience being preferred.
Primary responsibilities are as follows-
- Manages phones, arrange and coordinates meetings
- Assists with the preparation and court filing of pleadings and other court papers
- Creates binders and document indices
- Data entry into contact management system and manage system for follow up files
- Organizes attorney office(s) and assigned case/file rooms, as appropriate
- Prepares attorney time records, expense reports, and check requests
- Prepares correspondence, documents, reports, and spreadsheets
- Uses word processing, spreadsheet, flowchart and/or presentation software to create, edit, revise, format, proofread and/or print a wide range of document types
Apply now if you meet the above requirements and are looking for the next best step in your career!