Our Energy client located in The Woodlands is seeing an experienced Executive Assistant to support the Business Development Manager. You will assist in a variety of traditional and non-traditional executive support duties, including managing a complex calendar, coordinating travel, arranging meetings and lunches. This position works closely with three other Executive Assistant’s, so you must be a great team player!
To qualify for this position, you must-
- Have 5-7 years’ experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Redlining and Excel formulas
- Flexible and able to travel
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Be professional, positive attitude, and personable
If you are a go-getter Executive Assistant looking for the next best opportunity, apply now!
*This position is closed. Please submit your resume below for other opportunities.