Corporate Event Coordinator
A driven Events and Administration Coordinator is needed at our oil and gas client’s office in North Houston. This role involves supporting the strategic planning and development of event initiatives, managing all event needs from branding, agenda, design, venue selection and event execution. To excel in this position, you must have great time management skills to balance all activities and strong communication skills due to the volume of individuals you’ll be in contact with. Flexibility is a must since some attendance outside normal business hours may be required.
Below are primary responsibilities, but are not limited to-
- Source, establish, and maintain vendor and venue relationships.
- Plan and design events within expected timeline.
- Negotiate contracts with vendors.
- Communicate progress reports to appropriate stakeholders as needed.
- Organize facilities, gifts, décor, catering, entertainment, transportation, guest list and RSVP’s, signage, etc. as needed for each event.
- Conduct final inspections to proactively address and troubleshoot any potential issues on the event day.
- Assess event’s success through pre and post event evaluations
- Organize and maintain current inventory of all brand wear, gifts and collateral.
- Track costs and maintain budget through course of project.
- Provide facilities maintenance of office equipment, building maintenance, preventative measures and repairs.
- Organize and schedule office moves and furniture requests.
- Responsible for daily office administration to ensure building maintenance and safety.
A Bachelor’s degree is required in Hospitality Management, Marketing or related field, along with a minimum of 4 years’ experience in corporate event planning.
If you’re a self-driven, organized individual who loves creating memorable company events, this may be the role for you!
*This position is closed. Please submit your resume below for other opportunities.