Our client in southwest Houston is seeking an Education-Events Coordinator to assist the Education team with all aspects of member and student education courses. You will assist and support the Director of Events Management and the Learning and Development Manager with the development, planning and execution of internal and external events.
- Act as the primary registrar for all education courses
- Handle food, set-up and take down and replenishing refreshments for courses
- Manage or triage all messages in Education call queues
- Prepare materials by printing and assembling documents, ship materials as needed
- Cross train to provide back-up on event creation and updates
- Co-project lead a program coordinating virtual speaking engagements
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with other team members and departments cross-functionally, and support team to reach common goals
- Coordinate special projects and assist with education duties
Degree required, preferably in hospitality or public relations, with at least 1-3 years’ experience in event coordination. An individual who is highly organized, has an eye for detail, and is a great team player will thrive in this role. If you are looking to get your foot in an event planning role, apply now!