The Estate Manager is a Domestic Services Professional in the principal’s household and works directly with the owners to plan and execute the overall management of property and service.
Duties and responsibilities
- Management of Estates
- Domestic staff supervision
- External communication
- Photo and household project management
- Supply and vendor management
- Electronic device service
- Cleaning and organization
- Gift management
- Miscellaneous assessments and repairs
- Fielding staff requests and liaising
- Record and systems management
PERSONAL EFFECTS AND WARDROBE MANAGEMENT
- Overseeing repairs process
- Regular maintenance
- Returns management
- Personal shopping
- Regular servicing and maintenance
- Car seat arrangement and installation
- Record management and resolving issues
- Bachelor’s Degree plus 10 years estate/property management experience.
- Broad knowledge in business administration and has the background and extensive experience in hotel/resort/ or in industrial position which may relate to handling private homes.
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal.
- Ability to prioritize projects and strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Good research skills and attention to detail.
- Confidentiality/Personal Effectiveness/Credibility.
- Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-area and overnight travel may be expected.
- Flexibility is required, as the Estate Manager must be on call to handle potential emergencies at all locations at any hour.
(This position has been closed. Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org)