This position is no longer accepting applications. Please contact us for other opportunities.
Our client, a title company located in the Galleria-area, is seeking an ambitious Escrow Assistant to support an Escrow Officer. The ideal candidate will thrive in a detail-oriented, fast-paced work environment and will bring an eagerness to learn new skills quickly. You must also have strong computer skills, be organized and bring great energy to the team. Additional duties are as follows:
- Assist with opening orders
- Send out commitments
- Ordering payoff, taxes, and gathering information for closings
- Assist with funding of files
- Prepare documents and instructions
- Prepare/deliver recording packages
- Complete daily banking
- Set up escrow transactions and process deposits
- Provide other administrative support to the Escrow Officer as needed
At least 3 years administrative experience in the title/escrow/real estate industry is required; degree is preferred but not required. A sharp personality, eagerness to learn and work hard, and great energy are more important. There is also great growth within this role and company, so if you are wanting to climb the ladder, this is an excellent opportunity!