District Sales Manager
This position is no longer accepting applications. Please contact us for other opportunities.
Our Memorial City fitness-related industry client is seeking a District Sales Manager to oversee all current client relations and grow future partners. In this role, you must understand the company’s portfolio in order to target the market and drive growth which will involve local travel to perform client visits and attend tradeshows. Since this is a sales role, you must have strong, transparent communication skills and be comfortable negotiating. Primary responsibilities include:
- Attain monthly and quarterly revenue and gross margin quotas
- Grow revenue from existing partners and acquire new partners
- Sell directly to end customers as needed for optimal territory coverage
- Engage new and existing channel partners and end customers
- Conduct in person, virtual, and phone training sessions
- Develop partners plan through market segment
- Serve as a subject matter expert on market trends within the organization
If you’re a driven individual with at least five years of indirect sales experience and have a passion for fitness, this may be the role for you!