Director of Business Development
Our Houston based client is seeking a remote Director of Business Development to oversee and maintain growth of an assigned territory, managing and growing existing accounts as well as new client acquisition. Your primary responsibility will be educating and selling prospect clients and current clientele of the company’s legal services. Other duties include:
- Source and develop client referrals, including new firms
- Demonstrate selling skills, have complete understanding of pricing and proposal models of all services, and product knowledge
- Attend all team meetings including weekly sales call, training sessions, etc.
- Maintain accurate records of all sales activities within a client’s portfolio
- Assist in the implementation of company marketing plans as needed
This role requires an individual who possesses high energy, has a go-getter attitude, strong interpersonal skills, and prior sales experience. You will be responsible for achieving sales quotas, meeting in person with clients (as needed), and working closely with all levels of individuals within the firm.