Director of Administration
This position is no longer accepting applications. Please contact us for other opportunities.
Our Northwest Houston client is seeking a Director of Administration to oversee all acquisitions and to manage the implementation for the procurement infrastructure. This role will be responsible for strategizing, implementing, and managing the procurement life cycle while ensuring all needs are met throughout the organization.
- Maintain relationships with all current suppliers and vendors while exploring other partnerships and negotiating pricing.
- Manage and organize all documentation for contracts, agreements, and purchases along with maintaining the database. Oversee all contracts
- Finalize and approve all purchase orders
- Research valuable products and services to excel production within the organization.
- Process reports to track inventory levels to ensure budget costs are maintained
- Implement a system for overseeing movement of all materials
Degree is not required for this role but must have a minimum of five years’ experience managing procurement is required. You must have strong knowledge in IT and operations in order to successfully manage while being efficient. If you are highly organized, comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, and have great analytical skills- this may be the next best step in your career!