Our client in Northwest Houston is seeking a driven Development Coordinator to assist with all aspects of the development of their residential communities. This role will support individuals within the Residential Land Development Team who cover all administration aspects and processes. The importance of this role is to oversee the land development process before land acquisition, during development, and through establishment and operation of the community. Other primary responsibilities are as follows-
- Market research, plat coordination, bonding, addressing, USPS mail coordination, dry utility coordination, amenity coordination, scheduling.
- Builder lot contract administration, takedown schedule, lot closings, preparation of deeds and lien releases, database management and reporting.
- Coordination of deed restrictions, amendments and annexation documents, land ownership to HOA, builder guidelines, common area addressing & utilities, coordinate with HOA management staff board of director day-to-day operations.
- Coordination of annexation/creation documents, ownership deeds/easement documents, assist with MUD values
- Procurement of materials, request for proposals, analysis of bids, and preparation of contracts.
- Collection of builder marketing and true up fees and builder reimbursements.
- Manage Project Coordinators, continuous improvement, maintaining filing system and administrative duties.
Degree is not required, but preferred, along with a minimum of five years’ experience in construction or real estate. Our client is looking for someone who is highly organized, proactive, and has great attention to detail. If you have these qualifications and are looking for the next best step in your career, apply now!
*This position is closed. Please submit your resume below for other opportunities.