Customer Service Representative
This position is no longer accepting applications. Please contact us for other opportunities.
Our logistics client in north Houston is seeking a Customer Service Representative to assist customers with their orders. This includes educating customers about products and services, taking orders, processing returns, and assisting with reservations. You will need to ensure that all customer inquiries are handled in a professional manner, respond and resolve issues in a timely manner, and ensure the customer is satisfied with the support provided. Other responsibilities include:
- Manage Customer Accounts including emailing or faxing all correspondence to the customer
- Process customer purchase orders accurate and on time
- Prepare the invoice, packing slip, and bill of lading for each order on time and accurate
- Contact the LTL freight companies to schedule the shipments to be picked up
- Prepare any surcharge invoice and credit memo to customer
- Keep tracking on back orders and process back order quickly
- Keep records of customer interactions, transactions, comments and complaints
At least 3+ years of customer service support experience required, along with proficiency in Microsoft Office programs such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. You must have strong customer service skills, be comfortable handling difficult situations, and have great problem-solving skills. This is great opportunity to work for a great company with even better benefits, apply now!