Customer Service Representative
Our client in the Southwest Houston is looking for an outgoing Customer Service Representative to join their growing team. This role will consist of handling a high volume of inbound and outbound phone calls, identifying customers questions and concerns, and ensuring all customers’ needs are met in a timely manner. Other responsibilities include:
- Place orders, relay product availability, track packages, and process returns/credits
- Promote products, services, and events to customers to meet quotas
- Assist with member set up and portal navigation through online support
- Submit customer feedback by utilizing a CRM to record activities and opportunities
- Assist the Sales and Marketing Teams as needed, along with special projects
Must have at least 1 year of customer service experience. Strong computer literacy is required, along with Microsoft Office proficiency, excellent written and verbal communication, and highly organized. This role requires you to demonstrate strong customer service skills, displaying sound judgement and decision-making while maintaining the highest level of professionalism.