Customer Service Rep
Our client in the Galleria area is looking for a Customer Service Rep to assist with intake for their membership department. This role will consist of handling a high volume of inbound and outbound phone calls, obtaining pertinent information, and responding to emails in a timely manner to ensure all members needs are met. Other responsibilities include:
- Determine the caller’s needs, collect and confirm all information, and educate the members of all benefits.
- Perform follow up calls to ensure the member has received all necessary information, has been assisted with their needs, and that the member is satisfied with their services.
- Report and submit daily activity to keep track of personal metrics.
- Report all issues, concerns, complaints, and potential problems to upper management.
- Work with the team to proactively solve member issues.
Degree is preferred, but not required, with at least 3 years of customer service experience. Strong computer literacy is required, along with Microsoft Office proficiency, excellent written and verbal communication, and highly organized. This role requires you to demonstrate strong customer service skills, displaying sound judgement and decision-making while maintaining the highest level of professionalism.