The Company provides an ideal opportunity to join a dynamic team and is known for the great care we take with clients and employees alike.
The Position: We’re looking for a Controller to join our management team. Attractive compensation plan commensurate with demonstrated skills and experience. Benefits include Health/Dental plans, Holiday/Vacation/Sick Days, Life Insurance, and Retirement Savings Plan with Company match.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or business administration. CPA certification is a required.
- 10+ years of progressively responsible accounting experience
- High level of written and oral communication skills
- Propensity for detail-orientation in all aspects of performance
- Highly motivated and driven to succeed personally and professionally
- Grasps the art of partnering directly with a business owner
- Financial Services background a plus
- Internal and external reporting experience preferred
- Strong understanding of GAAP
Ideal candidate will have prior hands-on Controller experience in the construction industry and bring a strong work ethic with a desire to be a significant contributor in supporting both the tactical details and strategic initiatives for the Company.
- Manage and lead all accounting functions to include:
- General Ledger
- Insurance and Licensing
- Risk Management
- Payroll Processes
- Project Management assistance and support
*This position is closed. Please submit your resume below for other opportunities.