This position is no longer accepting applications. Please contact us for other opportunities.
Our client near Downtown Houston is seeking a strong Financial Controller to facilitate senior-level leadership in managing financial operations throughout multiple organizational levels, collaborating with cross-functional teams in managing projects, financial data, and strategic operations. You must have prior start up and healthcare experience. Responsibilities include:
- Plan, develop, organize, implement, direct, and evaluate the organization’s fiscal function and performance with direct oversight Accounting/Financial Reporting, Accounts Payable, Revenue Cycle, Central Procurement
- Develop analysis of budgets, financial reports, and financial trends
- Build a high performing reporting process and develop a net revenue model for revenue and receivables
- Develop a reliable cash flow projection process and reporting mechanism that includes minimum cash threshold to meet operating needs.
- Create Treasury functions and optimize the handling of bank and deposit relationships and initiate appropriate strategies to enhance cash position.
- Evaluate the finance division structure for continual improvement of the efficiency and effectiveness. Advise on the impact of long-range planning, introduction of new programs/strategies and regulatory action.
- Develop, implement, and enforce process, policies, and procedures of the organization
- Continually improve the budgeting process through education of department leaders on financial issues impacting department budgets.
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance required with a minimum of eight years’ experience in healthcare. Strong knowledge of accounting, budgeting, cost control, finance, procurement. Expert level proficiency in Quickbooks, along with general tech-savviness, and uncompromising time management skills are required.